Award-winning PDF software
The I9 sample is used by employers to verify the identity and employment of employees in the USA. This form has three-sections that require the following data to be provided:
- Information about the employee;
- Verification of the employer;
- Verification, in case the employee is rehired.
What Do You Need In Order To Fill Out The I9 Form?
The employee should prone of the following pieces of documentation with the template:
- US passport, US passport card, Permanent Resident Doc, Temporary Resident Doc, Foreign Passport, Employment Authorization Document, Employment Authorization Card.
- Driver’s license, federal or state ID, School ID, US Army ID, Voter Registration Card, Native American Tribal Document.
In addition to the above forms of verification, one of the following items is also required:
- AUS SSN
- Birth Certificate
- US Citizenship Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Native American Tribal Document
- US Citizenship ID
- EAD issued by the DHS
- Report of Birth Abroad
Mind that all the documents must be valid and up-to-date when you submit them.
Who Can Verify an I9 Form?
The template, when completed, is submitted to the Social Security Administration and the US Department of Homeland Security for verifying.